"For all that has been, thanks. For all that will be, yes." - Dag Hammarskjold

Friday, June 14, 2013

thank u - alanis morissette style...

Wow!  Up until 30 minutes ago, I was still in a "dealing with disappointment" mode because, by all accounts, my train trip to Vancouver was not going to happen.  When I went to bed last night, there was nothing to suggest that a strike by CAW workers could be averted. 

I woke up this morning to a whole new script.  Game on!!  The West Coast Adventure will proceed as planned! 

I had planned to share this video regardless, as Alanis sings of her thanks to many things that we would not even think to be grateful for...

As I was living through my disappointment yesterday, I thought, who better to sing me through this than my fellow Canadian (and Ottawa girl!), Alanis Morissette.

Although today is a new day, with a new reality, I still give you...
 


 
(still) gratefully yours,
jag
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment